How to broadcast hash on stellar blockchain faster and cheaper than ethereum blockchain?
SimplyBlock makes Broadcasting hash on Stellar now as easy as calling an API. Follow these simple steps to Broadcast hash on Stellar :
1. Visit simplyblock.io and click on the Go To Login/SignUp
2. First Time Users have to click on the Sign-Up AND fill the required details to get registered on SimplyBlock.
3. After registering through Sign Up Check your email for verification and verify your email.
4. Once the registration is completed the User can access their SimplyBlock Dashboard.
5. Add a user in your profile if you want to manage multiple users.
6. Once the User is Added, Create a token corresponding to that user and give permission to the user. Go to the Action section and check for the token icon.
7. Click on the token icon and then click on Add Token to create a new token.
8. Go to the token and copy HMAC public key.
Note: – HMAC(Hash-based message authentication code) Public key is authentication code which is used for verifying the authenticity of the request by the user.
9. Check the address for that user in user section (if you did not create user then admin address) and click on the Generate Address for your desired Blockchain.
Once the Address is generated the Public Address which can be funded accordingly depending on the network used the user.
10. Fund the address with some Stellar(XLM) for the mainnet with the help of crypto exchange and for testnet check link https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#account-creator?network=test, For testnet put the stellar testnet account public address and click on GET TEST NETWORK LUMENS into your account.
11. GENERATE SIGNED DATA USING SIMPLYBLOCK SDK
12. AND in your app call the Stellat Broadcast Hash API(stellar/broadcast_hash).
After filling in the required parameters and sending the following request.
The user gets the following response and hence verifying that hash has been Broadcasted on the Stellar Blockchain Network. User can also verify his broadcasted hash using API stellar/verify_hash.